The United States is currently preparing for a war with Iraq, with possible invasion and occupation of this third world country. The establishment-controlled mainstream media and top-level officials of the U.S. government are telling us that we must go to war with Iraq in order to:
1) fight terrorism (i.e., go after the supporters of terrorists);
2) disarm a dangerous regime that possesses weapons of mass destruction; and,
3) remove a ruthless dictator (i.e., Saddam Hussein).
The above all sound, on the SURFACE, like noble goals. We are told that Iraq is a supporter of Osama Bin Laden and al-Qaeda. We are told that Iraq is a menace to world peace because it possesses weapons of mass destruction for both biological and chemical warfare. We are told both that Iraq is a dangerous threat to its neighbors in the Middle East, and to the United States of America because of its support of terrorists. We are being told that this is a war that must take place. We are also being told that all Americans must support the government (and dominant media) position, and that to fail to do so translates into support for terrorism. Well, what ever happened to “free speech”? What ever happened to the open debate of ideas that has been the hallmark of our Republic for several centuries? Does questioning the government propaganda line make us “terrorists”? Let’s examine those three “reasons” for going to war with Iraq listed above in the first paragraph:
#1 – “To fight terrorism” (:) Iraq has no doubt supported terrorism in the past, and probably still does. However, the biggest supporter of international terrorism since at least the 1960s has been RUSSIA (i.e., the former Soviet Union)! RED CHINA has also been a big supporter of terrorists! So, going after Iraq instead of Russia and China is like going after a small-time drug dealer and leaving the big-time drug dealers and shippers alone and untouched. Besides, Iran, Syria, and many other nations have supported terrorists in the past – why pick on just Iraq?
#2 – “To disarm a dangerous regime that has weapons of mass destruction” (:) Iraq definitely possesses weapons of mass destruction, including both biological and chemical warfare capabilities. However, both RUSSIA and RED CHINA possess far more weapons of mass destruction than does little Iraq. And, both Russia and Red China also have nuclear warheads and the missiles to deliver such warheads to the USA.
(Iraq does not have nuclear warheads, and its missiles are NOT capable of reaching the USA.) Despite mainstream media propaganda to the contrary, both Russia and Red China are TOTALITARIAN regimes whose governments consider the USA to be enemy #1. Both Russia and Red China are capable of doing far greater damage to the USA than the Iraqis could ever dream of doing! Russia and Red China indeed pose a much greater threat to the USA than Iraq. And, besides, there are many, many nations in the world that possess weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear, such as North Korea, Pakistan, India, etc. – so why pick on just Iraq for having weapons of mass destruction?
#3 – “To remove a ruthless dictator” (:) Saddam Hussein is indeed a very nasty fellow. He is, without doubt, a ruthless dictator who has murdered many of his own countrymen. However, there are LOTS of ruthless dictators all around the globe. The men running RUSSIA, RED CHINA, and NORTH KOREA come to mind, to name just a few. So, why just pick on Saddam Hussein?
The mainstream media and top-level government officials intimate that Iraq must somehow be connected to the 9-11 attack. Yet no credible evidence has yet been presented to show any serious connection of Iraq to that horrible event. In fact, most of the alleged hijackers are supposed to be Saudi Arabians (three of whom it is reported were trained at Pensacola Naval Air Station)! It seems Pakistan also has been a supporter of al-Qaeda in the past. So, why go after just little Iraq? Why not go after Pakistan and Saudi Arabia too?
The mainstream media ((which, by the way, is totally CONTROLLED)) and top-level government officials often tell us that the USA is the world’s only remaining superpower, and that we MUST fulfill that superpower role – and if that means blasting a whole bunch of countries (such as Serbia, Iraq, etc.) into the “Stone Age”, well, so be it. Well, surely the question must be asked, “Has God died and appointed the USA and United Nations(U.N.) to be His heirs for running the whole planet?” Obviously, God has not died, and no one has found a will stating the USA and the UN are to run the planet under any sort of “New World Order” or any other “globalist” scheme! The fact of the matter is that most of the nations and peoples of the world are getting just a little fed up with the USA going around bullying and bombing everybody else. And that brings us to another point:
When the USA bombed Serbia back into the “Stone Age”, America alienated much of the “Slavic World” and much of the “Orthodox Christian World”. If the US military goes into Iraq, America will alienate the vast majority of both the “Arab World” and the “Islamic World”! And there are about 1.5 BILLION Moslems in the world! Many of the people in Iraq are Moslems. Hasn’t our State Department considered this, and so advised the U.S. President?
The Pentagon and the mainstream media are telling us that if the Iraqis use biological weapons, U.S. casualties could reach a million. The Pentagon has floated plans about burning the bodies of American soldiers killed by biological weapons in mass crematoriums, or burying them all in “mass graves”.
The mainstream media and top-level government officials also tell us to brace for horrible terrorist attacks here in the USA, possibly with biological weapons, or even with nuclear weapons. Can’t any of these reporters and government officials figure out that if we attack Iraq, we are only guaranteeing MORE terrorist attacks?
And let’s not forget the great dangers in giving smallpox, anthrax, etc. vaccines to our troops and the general population. There are quite a number of health officials who think that the “cure” may be far worse than the “disease”.
Please consider all of the above. This war with Iraq could actually be the PRECURSOR TO WORLD WAR III. The events going on the world right now smell a whole lot like what was going on in the world just prior to World War II. And listen, this 20-year military veteran is NOT anti-war. There are indeed “just” wars where a nation defends its borders, or goes to the aid of an ally who is being ruthlessly and unjustly attacked. But – the case for this current round of war with Iraq certainly has NOT been justified by the flimsy evidence produced by an Administration that often looks very inept.
The “stakes” in this war with Iraq may indeed by very high. Every American (especially those whose sons, daughters, brothers, and other loved ones will be doing the bleeding and dying) needs to get INFORMED QUICKLY on this subject, and then QUICKLY INFORM others! We may NOT have a whole lot of time. Listed below are some great web sites (and great informational tools/materials) that can help you get informed:
GREAT WEB SITES: (with articles on current events with analysis; listed in alphabetical order) (PLEASE check these sites out!)
www.infowars.com and www.infowars.net and www.prisonplanet.com
GREAT VIDEOS & BOOKS:
1) Documentary films (on VHS video tape; some on DVD): “The Masters of Terror”, “9-11 : The Road to Tyranny”, “Police State 2000”, and “Police State II – The Takeover”; all by Alex Jones. Most of these documentaries are over two hours in length; are fast-moving and professionally-done; are fully-documented; and tell the truth that the mainstream media keeps from you! (Those in the military and in law enforcement REALLY NEED to see the two “Police State” videos!) If you order three or more of any one or combination of videos, the price drops down to $20 per tape. If you can only afford two, I recommend the first two listed above. To order: either call toll-free 888-253-3139 ; or, visit their web site at www.infowars.com .
2) Video, “Gulag USA” by Texe Marrs (:) It contains 82 minutes of documented information on “relocation centers” in the USA. To order, call toll-free 800-234-9673; or send $27.50 PPD check or money order made out to: “Power of Prophecy // 1708 Patterson Road // Austin, TX 78733 .
3) Book, Operation Vampire Killer 2000 (OVK2000), by “Police Against the New World Order” (Retired Police Officer Jack McLamb’s organization). This outstanding book is in 8 ½” by 11″ format, and contains tons of great quotes detailing the plans of the globalist elite. It has drawings, graphs, etc. – and is a great primer on the globalists’ plans for ending America’s national sovereignty and setting up global government (and a MUST READ for police and military personnel – or, for that matter, for ALL Americans). If you have a loved one or friend in the military or in law enforcement, you NEED to get a copy of this book into his/her hands! To order: send $11 (postpaid), check or money order made out to: “Aid & Abet”, to: “Aid & Abet Police & Military Newsletter // HC 11, Box 357 // Kamiah, Idaho 83536 .
If you are interested in bulk prices (they give you a great discount), call phone number: 208-935-7852 ; Fax number is: 208-935-7854 .
4) Booklet, “Slick Willie & the Amazing Bodybag Factory, Inc. (which includes “War is a Racket” by Major General Smedley D. Butler) – call 410-374-4255 for ordering information.